5.08.2016

BoB16 is near!!


Bout of Books

It's that time again! Time for the no-pressure Bout of Books readathon! I absolutely adore Bout of Books readathons because they are chill and give me a nice little reading boost.

The readathon starts tomorrow (Monday the 9th) and runs until Sunday the 15th. There are twitter parties, challenges, and fun ways to interact with other book lovers.

If you haven't signed up yet, head over to the Bout of Books homepage and get on that list!

Once again I am not setting goals. I've learned now that no goals is what works best for me. I tend to always have them in the back of my mind if I set them, so this time around I'm going no-goals again. I will complete daily updates though, just because I find it fun. As always, you will find me primarily on Instagram, so if you have IG lets hook up!

Happy Bout of Books 16!


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment