5.17.2016

Wonderland

 Wonderland: A Coloring Book Inspired by Alice's Adventures by Amily Shen is an absolutely beautiful coloring book!  It is whimsical and beautifully detailed.
Not only is it a coloring book, but it is also a story - something that I really appreciate seeing during this giant surge of adult coloring books. The story adds the perfect touch of something "extra" to make this coloring book stand out. Now, I could show you every page (because I really want to!) but that would spoil all the fun! All I will say is that the pages are fun, detailed, well drawn, and vary in their scale and scope throughout the book. I was impressed with the uniqueness of the illustrations, as well as the story. I can't wait to color this book! I really think this is one of the better adult coloring books I have seen on the market so far!






write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

FTC: I received this coloring book through the Blogging for Books program in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment